A three-tier architecture in the iIM system is the basis for modularity, adaptability, extensibility and portability. The realization of the individual layers is ensured by structured methods in the program design and the encapsulation of data structures.
- Modular programming
- Use of proven design MVC & MVVM
- Use of source code management
- Standardized test procedures
- MS SQL-Server, Oracle
- C#, .NET, VisualBasic, Visual C++
- COM/DCOM, XML, OPC+
- MS Internet InformationServer, Apache
- iIM – industrial Information Management
Industrie 4.0 • The digital Factory
We have been a specialist in automation and database systems for decades and have in-depth knowledge in the production process of the manufacturing industry. Even today, our vendor-independent applications are efficient Industrial Internet of Things solutions at the interface between production plant and database
The connection of all processes
Reliable data acquisition, central administration and real-time processing are indispensable foundations of modern planning systems in the context of Industrial Internet of Things. Küttner Automation implements this connection, ensuring the quality-oriented planning and control of all processes as well as high-performance, secure data management. This is how we ensure maximum networking of production planning, quality control, product tracking and logging.
Individually and from one hand
Your individual Industrie 4.0 solution from Küttner includes planning, electrical and mechanical implementation, installation of the network and computer systems as well as the programming of the controls and database systems and a final commissioning including after-sales service.
Thanks to our specially developed simulation, we can test your entire system, including the data flow, before commissioning. This complete approach ensures consistently high quality and maximum compatibility along the value chain.
Küttner accompanies you on the following topics:
- Less downtime – anticipatory planning taking into account existing raw materials
- Preliminary maintenance – Less unplanned downtime – Early detection of vulnerabilities
- Resource-saving – less waste and thus less wasted raw materials
- Optimized production flow – dynamic adjustment and thus rearrangement of the complex manufacturing steps
- Flexible production – as part of highly automated industrialized countries
- User-friendly production systems – Display of all currently relevant data or problems
If you are interested in our work or if you have questions about our automation solutions and our company, we are looking forward to hear from you by e-mail or in person on the phone.
Tel.: +49 651 8251 0 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org