- Technical studies or comparable training (eg. IT specialist in application development)
- Experience with the programming languages C #, C ++
- Knowledge in the field of database programming (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of web application implementation (ASP.NET Core / MVC), Web API
- Communication skills, independent and analytical approach, teamwork skills
After an extensive training / induction phase you will work in our project teams. Look forward to above-average compensation, a very attractive workplace and an interesting and varied field of work. We offer you a secure job, flexible working hours and a company pension plan. A good working atmosphere, an open and collegial corporate culture as well as a lot of freedom for self-responsible action and further education are a matter of course for us.
With us you contribute not only a fraction of the project success, but you are involved in all parts of the project implementation. Starting with agreements with the customers, the project planning, the actual implementation and commissioning, you are also the direct contact person for further customer inquiries after the project has ended. This enables us to identify you with “your” software and successfully deploy it to one of our globally active and renowned customers.
After an extensive training / induction phase you will work in our project teams on exciting, national and international projects. We use the latest technologies. Amongst other things:
- ASP .NET Core/MVC with Visual Studio 2017
- AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Source control with Git
- Commercial frameworks
- Look forward to above-average pay with 13 monthly salaries and an attractive and modern workplace for an interesting and varied field of work. We offer you a long-term, professional perspective, flexible working hours with flextime and without time clock, individual working time models and a time account (additional-hours + 30%) as well as a company pension (occupational pension)
- In addition, you can expect 30 days of vacation, accident insurance (including for private accidents), preventive health care (company doctor) and a bonus system with benefits such as a laptop for private use. At Küttner Automation, you will find a good working atmosphere, an open and collegial corporate culture, flat hierarchies and a lot of freedom for self-responsible action and training.
The university city Trier is the oldest city in Germany and both a popular holiday region and a very special place to live and work. Nestled in the valley of the Mosel between the Eifel and Hunsrück, the city of more than 100,000 inhabitants is beautifully situated between large vineyards and offers plenty of culture, sports and leisure opportunities. The cost of living is much lower than in nearby Luxembourg and other German cities. Küttner Automation is located in the south of the city with good transport links to the nearby city center, Luxembourg, the university, the train station and the motorway.
We are happy to answer your questions, please call +49 651 8251-0
Please send application documents in PDF format to:
Küttner Automation GmbH